I’m sure you’ve noticed that recently I haven’t been posting workouts, or recipes, or even the random nutritional tip. I’ve had a lot going on in my life right now, and a lot of things I need to sort through.
So until I have addressed everything that’s been going on, and I’m able to come back to my blog with a clear head and fresh ideas, I’m taking a bit of a hiatus. It won’t be permanent, and my blog won’t be gone (so you can all access everything I’ve posted so far), I just won’t be posting any new content for a while.
I hope you all can understand, and I am very sorry! I’ll try to be back as soon as I can. Wish me luck, I’m going through quite a bit right now! :(
Okay guys so as you know, on this blog I pretty much exclusively post recipes, food, workouts, and nutrition stuff. However, I was tagged by the beautiful azulalabluelightning to answer these 11 questions, so I’m going to!
Questions from azulalabluelightning:
1) Favorite animal?
Oh this is tough because I seriously love all animals but I’d havta say an ocelot. <3
2) If you had to be another animal for another day what would you be?
I’d totally be a wolf! They’re so fierce and independent :)
3) Movie you have watched the most?
Probably… Blues Brothers. Or Unbreakable.
4) What is your favorite season?
5) What is the craziest thing you have ever eaten?
When I was younger I ate alligator, that’s it haha
6) If you had to choose between living one year with magical powers or live to be 60 as normal what would chose?
Hmm… probably 60. I can make a much bigger difference with more time on earth than I can with just a year of magic.
7) Can you describe the best party or group gathering you have ever had?
The party after my Black Belt Test. All of my friends and fellow martial arts students and instructors were there, the food was great, and everyone had fun. But what REALLY made the party special was knowing that I had passed my Black Belt Test. The feeling of accomplishment that comes from that is totally unmatchable.
8) What is your ultimate goal in life at this moment?
To find happiness for myself and to help others find happiness within themselves as well.
9) What is your favorite piece of art and why?
There’s this painting in my grandparents’ house of a mother cradling her child. It’s definitely my favorite because not only can you see the raw emotion coming through the painting, but my mom made it <3
10) Have you ever been in love?
I think so
11) Do you enjoy playing video or computer games and sneaking in this one: have you ever played World of Warcraft or another addictive game and if so what game? lol
Oh my gosh I actually have played WoW!!! I didn’t get addicted to it, though. However, I WAS A TOTAL SIMS ADDICT!!!! All through middle and high school haha it was actually terrible!
Okay now my questions!
1. Favorite type of food (like breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, dessert)?
2. Favorite holiday?
3. Rain, snow, or sunshine? Why?
4. Best and worst subjects in school?
5. Favorite way to unwind and destress?
6. If you had a daughter, what would you name her?
7. If you had a son, what would you name him?
8. What’s one thing you really want to do but are absolutely terrified to attempt?
9. TV or Netflix?
10. Favorite magazine and why?
11. Celebrity crush?
And I tag: